For practice, when the grass fields are closed we ask all teams to share the turf field.
Teams displaced and moving onto the turf, please connect and cooperate with teams scheduled on the turf to figure out a space where you can practice. It makes for crowded practices but it gives all an opportunity to practice.
Small space drills and games when turf is crowded--using an 20x20 yard area.
- Juggling games / soccer tennis (multiple teams, make it a competition)
- 1v1 passing/receiving/trapping skill and technique work.
- Passing and dribbling games: turns, cuts, twist-offs, step-overs, dribbling tag
- Attack the line: 2v2 / 3v3 (king of the court / transition) 2 games of 10x20
- Possession games: 4 v 2, 6 v 4, (2 touch or 1 touch for pace)