Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in fulfilling your volunteer hours with one of the following positions.
U9 and Above
1-2 linesperson per team/season – Must have completed mandatory training session.
1-2 individuals per team/season to set up and take down nets - Set up/take down nets for games on designated game field.
*Please note nets may already be set up if games were previously played in the day. Or nets may remain set up if another game follows yours. It is your team's responsibility to know if other teams are playing after you…if not the nets must be put away.
GRAHAM BRANTON JAMBOREE
Saturday March 11th – Please indicate the shifts you are interested in.
- On-site organizer (8:00-1:30pm) – Run event on site from beginning to end. Providing instructions and guidance to the volunteers. Individual should have basic knowledge/experiences with the Jamboree.
- Play supervision (Shifts of 3 people– 8:30-11:00am & 11:00-1:30pm) – Monitor the children's safe use of the bouncy castle.
- Food Assistant (8 people – 10:00-1:30pm) – Hand out food to hungry excited children!!!
- Parking attendants (2 people- 8:30-12:30pm) - Help maintain flow of traffic in main parking lot and prevent illegal parking. Direct cars to park on street or Braefoot School parking lot.
- 50/50 Draw (3 people- 8:30-1:00pm) - Sell 50/50 tickets. *this position dependent on acquiring a gaming license!
- Set up (10 people - 7:30-8:30am) - Help move and set up tables and nets.
- First Aid (2 people - 9:00-1:00pm) – Must be fully certified and on site to help with injuries/accidents.
- Face Painting (2 people – 9:00-1:00pm)
- Juggling/Soccer Challenge Station (2 people - 9:00-1:00pm)
- Jamboree Schedule (1 person – completed a week before event) – Create game/field schedule.
- Prizes/Food pick up (1 person – completed prior to event) – Shop and purchase prizes for soccer challenge station within a given budget and pick up food from whole sale distributor. Individual requires truck to pick up food.
- Team bags (2 people – completed prior to event) – Stuff bags with loot to be handed out to the children.
- Team bags (2 people – 8:30-12:30pm) – Hand out loot bags to team managers on site.
- Garbage/Recycling (2 people – 10:00-1:30pm) – Keep fields clean, free of garbage. Empty garbage bins when at capacity.
- Equipment Return (10:30-1:30pm) – Receive and organize returned equipment.
District Cup – April 8th & 9th
Please note shift times are estimated based on last years event. There may be slight amendments.
- Parking attendants - Help maintain flow of traffic in main parking lot and prevent illegal parking. Direct people to park on street or Braefoot School parking lot. (Shifts of 3 people- April 8th - 8:30-12:30 & 12:30-5:00pm, April 9th – 9:00-12:30pm)
- 50/50 Draw - Sell 50/50 tickets. *this position dependent on acquiring a gaming license! (Shifts of 3 people- April 8th - 8:30-12:30 & 12:30-5:00pm, April 9th – 10:00-1:00pm)
- Set up - Help move and set up tables and nets. (10 people - April 8th 8:00-9:30am, April 9th – 8:00 – 9:00am)
- Take down- Help take down and move nets and tables. (3 people – April 8th 5:30-6:30pm, April 9th 1:15-2:15pm)
- Paying referees – Prepare and handout money to referees following games. (Shifts of 1 person – April 8th 10:30-2:30 & 2:30- 6:00pm, April 9th 11:00-1:30pm)
- Garbage/Recycle - Keep fields clean, free of garbage. Empty garbage bins when at capacity. (Shifts of 2 people - April 8th 10:30-2:30 & 2:30- 6:00pm, April 9th 11:00-1:30pm)
- Lost & Found/ Clean change room – Manage and organize lost and found. Keep change rooms clean. (Shifts of 2 people - April 8th 10:30-2:30 & 2:30- 6:00pm, April 9th 11:00-1:30pm)
- Food Assistant (Details TBD) * Food Safe certification an asset
Complete List of 2016/17 Volunteer Positions
- Awards Night - Set-up/Clean-up
- Awards Night - Door prizes
- Awards Night - Photography
- Awards Night - Awards
- Awards Night - Slideshow
- Braefoot - Night lock-up checks
- Beckwith - Lock/unlock equipment room
- Board Member
- Boot Swap
- Change Room Cleaning
- Division Manager
- Equipment - pre-season
- Equipment - post-season
- Field Maintenance
- Field Marshall
- General Maintenance
- Mini Coordinator
- Mini-Jamboree - Coordinator/Organizer
- Mini Jamboree - First Aid
- Mini Jamboree - Scheduler
- Mini Jamboree - Soccer Challenge
- Mini-Jamboree - Face Painting
- Mini Jamboree - Garbage & Clean-up
- Mini Jamboree - Play Supervisor
- Mini Jamboree - Prizes & Food Pick up
- Mini Jamboree - Food Assistant
- Mini Jamboree - Fields & Set-up
- Mini Jamboree - Parking Attendant
- Mini Jamboree - 50/50
- Garbage & Sweeping
- Recycling/Lost & Found
- Net & Flag Set Up (Saturday Mornings)
- Photo Day - Assistant
- Photo Day - Scheduler
- Photo Retake Day - Assistant
- Photo Retake Day - Scheduler
- Registrar - Assistant
- Reynolds - Lights & Lock-up
- Special Events - Festivals/Tournaments
- Team Coach
- Team Asst Coach
- Team Manager
- Team Linesperson *valid training req’d
- Tournaments - Coordinator/Organizer
- Tournaments - Garbage & Clean-up
- Tournaments - First Aid
- Tournaments - Concession
- Tournaments - Fields & Set-up
- Tournaments - Parking Attendant
- Tournaments - 50/50
- Uniforms - pre-season
THANK YOU FOR MAKING YOUR CHILD'S CLUB A BETTER PLACE!