*Please email email@example.com if you are interested in volunteering for one of the following positions.*
U9/10 & Above
1-2 linesperson per team/season – Has ideally completed the linesperson training session.
1-2 individuals per team/season to set up and take down nets - Set up/take down nets for games on designated game field.
*U9/10 Boys parents set up the nets, and U9/10 Girls parents take down the nets.
GRAHAM BRANTON JAMBOREE
First/second Saturday of March – Please indicate the shifts you are interested in.
- On-site organizer (8:00-1:30pm) – Run event on site from beginning to end. Providing instructions and guidance to the volunteers. Individual should have basic knowledge/experiences with the Jamboree.
- Play supervision (Shifts of 3 people– 8:30-11:00am & 11:00-1:30pm) – Monitor the children's safe use of the bouncy castle.
- Food Assistant (8 people – 10:00-1:30pm) – Hand out food to hungry excited children!!!
- Parking attendants (2 people- 8:30-12:30pm) - Help maintain flow of traffic in main parking lot and prevent illegal parking. Direct cars to park on street or Braefoot School parking lot.
- 50/50 Draw (3 people- 8:30-1:00pm) - Sell 50/50 tickets. *this position dependent on acquiring a gaming license!
- Set up (10 people - 7:30-8:30am) - Help move and set up tables and nets.
- First Aid (2 people - 9:00-1:00pm) – Must be fully certified and on site to help with injuries/accidents.
- Face Painting (2 people – 9:00-1:00pm)
- Juggling/Soccer Challenge Station (2 people - 9:00-1:00pm)
- Jamboree Schedule (1 person – completed a week before event) – Create game/field schedule.
- Prizes/Food pick up (1 person – completed prior to event) – Shop and purchase prizes for soccer challenge station within a given budget and pick up food from whole sale distributor. Individual requires truck to pick up food.
- Team bags (2 people – completed prior to event) – Stuff bags with loot to be handed out to the children.
- Team bags (2 people – 8:30-12:30pm) – Hand out loot bags to team managers on site.
- Garbage/Recycling (2 people – 10:00-1:30pm) – Keep fields clean, free of garbage. Empty garbage bins when at capacity.
- Equipment Return (10:30-1:30pm) – Receive and organize returned equipment.
Complete List of 2020-21 Volunteer Positions
- Awards Night - Set-up/Clean-up
- Awards Night - Door prizes
- Awards Night - Photography
- Awards Night - Awards
- Awards Night - Slideshow
- Braefoot - Night lock-up checks
- Beckwith - Lock/unlock equipment room on Saturdays
- Board Member
- Boot Swap
- Change Room Cleaning
- Coach - Head
- Coach - Assistant
- Division Manager
- Equipment - pre-season
- Equipment - post-season
- Field Maintenance
- Field Marshall
- General Maintenance
- Mini Coordinator
- Mini-Jamboree - Coordinator/Organizer
- Mini Jamboree - First Aid
- Mini Jamboree - Scheduler
- Mini Jamboree - Soccer Challenge
- Mini-Jamboree - Face Painting
- Mini Jamboree - Garbage & Clean-up
- Mini Jamboree - Play Supervisor
- Mini Jamboree - Prizes & Food Pick up
- Mini Jamboree - Food Assistant
- Mini Jamboree - Fields & Set-up
- Mini Jamboree - Parking Attendant
- Mini Jamboree - 50/50
- Garbage & Sweeping
- Recycling/Lost & Found
- Net & Flag Set Up (Saturday Mornings)
- Photo Day - Assistant
- Photo Day - Scheduler
- Photo Retake Day - Assistant
- Photo Retake Day - Scheduler
- Registrar - Assistant
- Reynolds - Lights & Lock-up
- Special Events - Festivals/Tournaments
- Team Manager
- Team Linesperson *training required
- Tournaments - Coordinator/Organizer
- Tournaments - Garbage & Clean-up
- Tournaments - First Aid
- Tournaments - Concession
- Tournaments - Fields & Set-up
- Tournaments - Parking Attendant
- Tournaments - 50/50
- Uniforms - pre-season
THANK YOU FOR MAKING YOUR CHILD'S CLUB A BETTER PLACE!