*Please email email@example.com if you are interested in volunteering with one of the following positions.*
U9/10 & Above
1-2 linesperson per team/season – Has ideally completed the linesperson training session.
1-2 individuals per team/season to set up and take down nets - Set up/take down nets for games on designated game field.
*Please note nets may already be set up if games were previously played in the day. Or nets may remain set up if another game follows yours. It is your team's responsibility to know if other teams are playing after you - if not the nets must be put away.
GRAHAM BRANTON JAMBOREE
First/second Saturday of March – Please indicate the shifts you are interested in.
- On-site organizer (8:00-1:30pm) – Run event on site from beginning to end. Providing instructions and guidance to the volunteers. Individual should have basic knowledge/experiences with the Jamboree.
- Play supervision (Shifts of 3 people– 8:30-11:00am & 11:00-1:30pm) – Monitor the children's safe use of the bouncy castle.
- Food Assistant (8 people – 10:00-1:30pm) – Hand out food to hungry excited children!!!
- Parking attendants (2 people- 8:30-12:30pm) - Help maintain flow of traffic in main parking lot and prevent illegal parking. Direct cars to park on street or Braefoot School parking lot.
- 50/50 Draw (3 people- 8:30-1:00pm) - Sell 50/50 tickets. *this position dependent on acquiring a gaming license!
- Set up (10 people - 7:30-8:30am) - Help move and set up tables and nets.
- First Aid (2 people - 9:00-1:00pm) – Must be fully certified and on site to help with injuries/accidents.
- Face Painting (2 people – 9:00-1:00pm)
- Juggling/Soccer Challenge Station (2 people - 9:00-1:00pm)
- Jamboree Schedule (1 person – completed a week before event) – Create game/field schedule.
- Prizes/Food pick up (1 person – completed prior to event) – Shop and purchase prizes for soccer challenge station within a given budget and pick up food from whole sale distributor. Individual requires truck to pick up food.
- Team bags (2 people – completed prior to event) – Stuff bags with loot to be handed out to the children.
- Team bags (2 people – 8:30-12:30pm) – Hand out loot bags to team managers on site.
- Garbage/Recycling (2 people – 10:00-1:30pm) – Keep fields clean, free of garbage. Empty garbage bins when at capacity.
- Equipment Return (10:30-1:30pm) – Receive and organize returned equipment.
Complete List of 2019-20 Volunteer Positions
- Awards Night - Set-up/Clean-up
- Awards Night - Door prizes
- Awards Night - Photography
- Awards Night - Awards
- Awards Night - Slideshow
- Braefoot - Night lock-up checks
- Beckwith - Lock/unlock equipment room on Saturdays
- Board Member
- Boot Swap
- Change Room Cleaning
- Division Manager
- Equipment - pre-season
- Equipment - post-season
- Field Maintenance
- Field Marshall
- General Maintenance
- Mini Coordinator
- Mini-Jamboree - Coordinator/Organizer
- Mini Jamboree - First Aid
- Mini Jamboree - Scheduler
- Mini Jamboree - Soccer Challenge
- Mini-Jamboree - Face Painting
- Mini Jamboree - Garbage & Clean-up
- Mini Jamboree - Play Supervisor
- Mini Jamboree - Prizes & Food Pick up
- Mini Jamboree - Food Assistant
- Mini Jamboree - Fields & Set-up
- Mini Jamboree - Parking Attendant
- Mini Jamboree - 50/50
- Garbage & Sweeping
- Recycling/Lost & Found
- Net & Flag Set Up (Saturday Mornings)
- Photo Day - Assistant
- Photo Day - Scheduler
- Photo Retake Day - Assistant
- Photo Retake Day - Scheduler
- Registrar - Assistant
- Reynolds - Lights & Lock-up
- Special Events - Festivals/Tournaments
- Team Coach
- Team Asst Coach
- Team Manager
- Team Linesperson *valid training req’d
- Tournaments - Coordinator/Organizer
- Tournaments - Garbage & Clean-up
- Tournaments - First Aid
- Tournaments - Concession
- Tournaments - Fields & Set-up
- Tournaments - Parking Attendant
- Tournaments - 50/50
- Uniforms - pre-season
THANK YOU FOR MAKING YOUR CHILD'S CLUB A BETTER PLACE!