This practice schedule is in effect until further notice. In the event of inclement weather, please check the field status on the home page. When grass fields are closed, the wet weather protocol is in effect and teams will need to squeeze onto the turf field. Please respect the teams who have practice times scheduled on the turf.
- Any formal changes to the practice schedule must be approved by the Lakehill Board of Directors. Teams may make informal arrangements between themselves as long as no other team is inconvenienced by the change.
- Reynolds Park is available for use, but please contact the Fields Scheduler prior to scheduling a practice or game.
- All Lakehill field bookings (games) will be coordinated by the Fields Scheduler: make-up league games may take priority over regular practices at the discretion of the Fields Scheduler.
- Fields are always considered to be open unless listed as closed on the homepage of the website. Frozen/frost covered grass fields should always be considered as "closed" even if the field status page has not been updated.
- Please observe all turf field rules as per the signs on the perimeter fencing. No metal stud shoes are permitted on the turf field. All users are to brush their cleats using the provided brushes prior to entering the turf field.