Fall registration is finally here, and we will be offering our usual U5-U18 youth programming! REGISTER NOW. A few things you might want to know before registering are listed below.
- Our planned program is from mid-September to end of November (about 10 weeks). We do not have an official start date yet but are targeting the week of September 21st, especially for those U11+.
- We have a flat rate fee of $200 for all except U5/6. Everyone else will get two sessions (one practice/one game) per week (one weeknight, one weekend). Additional sessions may be scheduled once we have a better idea of our space needs. There are no transfer fees or out-of-boundary restrictions this year. Spaces may be limited due to the "Cohort Size" restrictions.
- We do not have a practice scheduled confirmed as of yet, but we will endeavor to stick as much as possible to boys Tuesday or Thursday, girls Monday or Wednesday. Games on Saturdays & Sundays. There will be some exceptions to this as we are limited to 50 participants on the field at a time.
- There will be games and they will include most of the usual soccer rules (throw-ins being the biggest exception). Players must stay within their cohorts so what that looks like is still to be determined. There will likely not be a league like previous seasons – at least not in the fall. We are in discussions about partnering with another club or clubs to allow for more robust cohorts and competition.
- Players can only belong to one cohort. You cannot be registered at Lakehill and be part of a separate soccer club or academy (paid or not). School Academies are excluded from this rule.
- Every player who registers will receive a cloth Lakehill mask. Additional masks will be available for purchase.
- For those who are not comfortable with games and contact, we will have a socially distant option for players under the age of ten based on our summer Blaster Buddies program.