Prospect Lake Soccer Club is hosting Female Soccer Day 2017 this Sunday, October 22nd!
The goal of this FREE event is to acknowledge and encourage female participation in soccer. UVic Vikes and Island Wave players will be leading training sessions for the girls ages 4-18 (U5-U18 in soccer lingo!).
The event is open for players of ANY club in Victoria and also for kids who currently don’t play soccer at all. Every participant will get a t-shirt and BBQ lunch!
- 9 am – 12 pm: Active Start Coaching Clinic (Ages 16+) - see Active Start registration info below
- 10:30 – 11:30 am: U7-U18 goaltending clinic
- 12 – 1:30 pm: Free BBQ for participants
- 1 – 2 pm: U5-U12 skills sessions with Vikes and VI Wave players
- 2 – 3 pm: U13-U18 skills sessions with Vikes and VI Wave players
The schedule may change, please check plsc.org for the most up to date info.
Active Start Coaching Clinic Registration
The Active Start Coaching Clinic (9 am to 12 pm) is free and open to any female 16+. Planning on coaching a team? Just want to learn more about coaching in general? This is the perfect place to start!
To register visit www.coachcentre.ca
- Click the grey ‘Register’ button
- Choose ‘BC Soccer’ from the drop down box, and click ‘Next’
- You will now enter the registration form. Complete the fields
- Once you have completed the registration form, you will have created a Coach Centre account and you should be looking at the Coach Centre home page.
- You will now be able to search the available courses and register! Course number is 1563. Course code is PLASGIRLS.